Kòrsou - Nos Patria

Kòrsou pa Yu'i Kòrsou
It is currently 26 Sep 2018, 08:33

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Forum rules

Nada di palabranan malu, ofensivo i lastramentu di nòmber di hende. Tur hende por splika nan punto di bista sin mester di ta ofensivo. E atministrador ni e sait aki no ta para responsabel pa esnan ku faya ku regla.

Post subject: History will absolve me
PostPosted: 26 Jul 2011, 15:04 
Site Admin

On July 26, 1953, Cuban revolutionary Fidel Castro led approximately 180 young men in an attack on the Moncada military fortress in Santiago de Cuba. This assault on the political leadership of dictator Fulgencio Batista ended in Castro’s capture and imprisonment. At his trial Castro acted as his own attorney and gave the following speech in his defense. Batista granted him amnesty in 1955, and Castro went into exile in Mexico. In 1956 he returned to Cuba with a small group of guerrillas, calling themselves the 26th of July Movement. Their revolution eventually triumphed in 1959.

Download of this bestseller (the most important parts) available for registered members only.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on MySpaceShare on DeliciousShare on Technorati